Sunday, June 5, 2011

Portraits

This caught my eye because this young boy was dressed so brightly  as an Indian god.
I liked this picture because of the blue background and how the man was wearing all white.

I liked this one the most because of the mans eyes and his bright turban which matched the background.


I liked this picture because of the mans face and the cross in front of him added something extra to the picture.
I liked this picture because of the flute mostly and the mans pepper colored hair.

I liked how the light fell over the mans face.


I really liked the texture of the face and the bright colors of the clothes.

I was drawn to the red and white paint.
I liked the reflection on the glasses and how they were a little crooked.
I liked the turban along with the mans facial hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment